01 November, 2010

Vacation - Wrap Up

We're home again.  To my dismay.  It's *cold* here.  And when it's sunny, it's even colder!  I find that I liked having warm weather in October.  And I definitely liked our road trip.  But the best part (I mean The.Best.Part.) of the trip was being able to spend time with so many friends and family.  It's going to be a tough adjustment for me to get used to being so far away and disconnected again.
 
We were able to stop at mom's house before heading to the airport.  Nice to see her and Dave one more time and as a side benefit, we got to see the finished remodel project.  Carpet's in and furniture is starting to re-populate the rooms.  I really, really like the end results.  The colors are beautiful, and it looks so comfortable.  I really hope mom and Dave enjoy the fruits of our family labor.  It was well worth it!
 
 
And now we've come to the end of another vacation.  It's lovely to sleep in my own bed.  But I already miss the nice weather and being around my family.  Maybe someday...

No comments: