07 May, 2009

Brother Dave

Dave came to visit me for a couple days on his way to Dillingham, where he's going to be working for the summer. He spent the winter going to school for architectural engineering. Two semesters down, a few more to go. And he's got a 3.9 GPA - way to go, Dave!!!

He came in Monday afternoon and had to leave Wednesday morning. Only a couple days for visiting, but it's better than nothing - especially since I don't see him on trucking runs any more. I suppose that's good and bad. Good, in that he's out of trucking - better for his health. Bad, in that I don't get to see him nearly as often as I used to. So I'll take what I can get.

I dragged him out for a walk on Monday night, so rewarded him with dinner out on Tuesday. I'm really proud of all his hard work - and looking forward to another visit in August!! =)

No comments: