09 October, 2007

A Good Day...

Another year has come & gone... overall, it's been a good one. I received lots of well wishes for my birthday - can hardly believe I'm... as old as I am. But I'm looking forward to another good year. I've already decided it's going to be a spectacular one!! =)

The best part of a birthday is getting together with friends & family and talking to people you haven't heard from (and probably should have called long ago) for quite some time. I talked to both my brothers today, received emails from family and friends, and a voicemail message from M (I missed the call while we were at dinner), had lunch & dinner with friends, and generally enjoyed the day. Everyone's birthday should be so nice. Here are some of the great gifts I received in celebration of my birth...
Balloons (Holy Cow!) & my new Gumball Machine =)

New Kitchen Clock

Sunflower Tray & Crockpot Cookbook

New TV - my new Mario Wii game is *great* on this!
I am grateful for all my family & friends whom I love dearly. I don't know why I am blessed to have such awesome people in my life, but I am thankful for every one of them. My their special days be as marvelous as mine was!

On tap for future posts: end of season flowers, mystery quilting, Sara & DannyBoy...
Iko & Danny enjoy checking out the
Gumball Machine box

No comments: