Heather & Anita picked out some cute designs from one of the fabrics and cut them out. Then, Anita & I went shopping on Monday (yeah - holiday!) for fabric glue. We found a liquid kind and an iron on - so got them both to test.
The first one down was done with the iron on stuff - since we didn't think it'd be good to iron on the glued down stuff.
Iron-on Flower Patch
The second piece was done using a fabric glue - it needs to set or dry for 24 hours, but should be good as gold after that.
Glue-on Heart Patch
Now we're going to do a little bit of stitching around the patches, just to make sure they're secure. Then all that's left is the stitching in the ditch - for the 3rd & final quilt. I'm still amazed that in six sittings we will have completed 3 quilts. Way to go team!!